AT&T Error Code 44703 generally occurs when you are trying to sign up for the AT&T unlimited plus plan while accessing the free HBO content. The subscribers get the error message as it looks like that mobile number isn’t eligible for our limited time offers. They undergo several difficulties in their regular life. Here, in this blog, we will discuss the main causes, symptoms, and the methods to fix AT&T Error 44703.
Causes of AT&T Error Code 44703
There are a plenty of reasons which are responsible for the occurrence of this error. Consequently, it is necessary for the users to know the causes so that they can identify the error easily. They are mentioned below.
- Multiple Connections: Usually, users do not know about the fountainhead of this problem. People may face this problem when they have more than one line on their account and free HBO is limited to one line per account.
- Ineligible DTV or U-Verse Base Plan: If users have expired DTV or U-Verse base plan, then AT&T error code 44703 may appear on your screen.
- Improper Cable and Satellite Services: Users should check, whether all the cables and satellite services are connected properly or not. Otherwise, it could lead to this technical glitch.
Symptoms of AT&T Error Code 44703
Users may experience a glut of technical glitches while using the unlimited plan of HBO.
- Continuous occurrence of this error code 44703.
- Unable to see favorite channel shows.
- Appearance of the problem even after upgrading of the package.
- Unable to resolve the problem even after live chat session with the technicians
- Fixation can take a long time.
Steps to Fix AT&T Error Code 44703
Below are some solutions so that you can fix this issue on your own without any technical help.
- Users should use only one line connection
- They should have eligible DTV or U-Verse base plane. Consequently, they use the services properly.
- Check whether all the cable and satellite connections are in an appropriate manner or not.
- Check your membership subscription once again.
These steps will definitely help you in sorting out this problem. If you want to fix it immediately without following any delay, then you can always feel free to dial our toll-free Number 1-888-909-0535 AT&T Customer Support Number.
Stella Wilson had been working as an Email Consultant and services with us for last 8 years. She is an Email trained Q certified CPA. A thorough professional and a hardworking, She takes every new project assigned to him as a new challenge and eventually rises successfully with it.