Yahoo Mail Error Code 15 generally occurs when your operating system suffers from an improper configuration of system files which prevents you to access your Yahoo Mail in a congruous way. Usually, when this error appears on your Windows screen, it slows down the functionality of your email applications and other files. This problem can exist on the permanent basis. Therefore, there is a strict need to sort out this problem instantly without any delay. You can also follow the steps mention on this blog. Besides, we will also discuss the main causes and the symptoms of this technical glitch.
Main Causes of Yahoo Mail Error Code 15
There are several factors which are responsible for the occurrence of this email error code 15. Users should have knowledge about such reasons so that they can easily identify this error.
- Improper configuration on your operating system.
- Errors in Windows registry
- Startup clutter
- Fragmentation in the files
- RAM decline
- Unwanted installation of the programs
- Internet connection is not proper
- Operating several programs at a time.
Symptoms of Yahoo Mail Error Code 15
Users may experience a plenty of technical glitches due to the occurrence of this error.
- Speed of your email account becomes to slow down
- The performance of your PC becomes sluggish
- Your Windows screen may get frozen unexpectedly
Steps to Fix Yahoo Mail Error Code 15
- Sign out to your Yahoo Mail account from all the devices such as computer and mobile phones.
- Ensures that you are using the supported operating system and web browser
- Clear the entire history and the cache from your browser
- Then close your browser and start it again
- After it signs in to your Yahoo mail account.
These steps will definitely help you to solve this query. If you still have any doubt or you are not able to fix it, and then feel free to contact us at our toll-free Number 1-888-909-0535 Yahoo Customer Service Number anytime. Our technicians will guide you in your every stride to resolve it completely.