As an executive with the ATT collaborates with SM service, here you have two passwords and one pin. One password for ATT collaborates app and one for business Center and one PIN for Collaborate features. You have to use the username and password which you have received in your welcome email. You must have your ten digits collaborate phone number which can be used as ATT password reset phone number. By logging in you can view your Collaborate services and features.
Once you sign in to the collaborate app, you are now prompted for a different username and password. Here your app username is made up of your ten digits collaborate AT&T phone number for example email@example.com.
If you want to reset your app and password and feature PIN for yours and the users in your organisation as well.
App passwords should follow these rules:
* You should use the minimum of eight characters.
*It is mandatory to use at least 1 number, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one special character must be there. For example P@ssword1
*You must not use your business information, like your extension and your phone number.
* Do not use your previous password in any order.
When you call in to Collaborate features, like voice-mail or virtual office, you are asked to enter a PIN.
Your PIN setting must follow these rules:
* You have to use only numbers
*The length of PIN should be between 6 to 8 characters. For example 256475, 5467342 and 86426892.
*You must not use your business information such as extension or your phone number.
* Do not repeat(4444) the number and you should use the number in serial(12345) order.
* Also, you must not use your previous PIN in any order.
How to reset a user’s collaborate app password
1. Go to the Collaborate homepage, and on the left menu, expand the users, and then click on Manage users. Now will see manage users page.
2. Now search or select the users you want. Here manage page for that user appears.
3. Click on the Link tab, and after that under useful links, you have to click on Reset collaborate application password. You can see the Reset password window.
4. Here now you have to enter the new password two times, and then click on the SAVE button.
How to Reset user’s features PIN
1. On the collaborate homepage, left side on the left menu, expand the user’s icon and then click on the manage users. Now the manage users page appears here.
2. In the search section search for the user you want. The manage page looks here for that user.
3. Click on the Setup voicemail and manage messages page appears.
4. In the voicemail section, click on Reset PIN. You are asked to confirm that you want to reset the PIN for the user.
5. Finally, you have to enter the new PIN two times, and after that click on Reset.
Stella Wilson had been working as an Email Consultant and services with us for last 8 years. She is an Email trained Q certified CPA. A thorough professional and a hardworking, She takes every new project assigned to him as a new challenge and eventually rises successfully with it.